Stimulate hair growth. Stop hair loss and improve hair quality.
Hair Energy vials have a unique combination of active ingredients specially designed to maintain scalp vitality and act on follicle dysfunctions in order to achieve good anti-hair loss results.
combines anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects with a hair growth
Main active ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen, provides speciﬁc amino acids necessary to replenishing the body’s collagen. Corrects weak, broken, split and damaged nail beds. Thickens ﬁne hair and slows down hair loss.
- Citrullus Colosynthis Fruit Extract, stimulate hair growth, with an effect comparable to finasterideVelvet Extract, promotes hair growth by regulating the hair cycle and cell proliferation in hair follicles.
- Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth
- Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, protect from hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Centella Asiatica Extract, by increasing the supply of blood to the capillaries under the skin, centella asiatica can improve the health and condition of skin’s surface layers. It can also stimulate hair growth by delivering an increased flow of oxygenated blood to the hair follicles.
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract gives more well-organized bands of collagen, more fibroblasts and hair follicle and less inflammatory cells.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, is a good antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea) have anti-inflammatory effects, known to prevent hair loss and encourage hair regrowth.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, remarkably promotes hair growth, even faster than Minoxidil.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract is used for preventing and treating baldness; and treating circulation problems, eczema, It is also used for wound healing.
- Panthenol functions as a humectant that increases the water content of hair and improves its elasticity. Panthenol is inactive but is readily converted to pantothenic acid in the skin. Pantothenic acid is then incorporated as an important component in the energy cycle of the cell. Panthenol can also attract water into the upper layer of the skin and is thus effective as a moisturizer and softener.