Special deeply hydrating and anti-oxidative, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation liquid moisturizer for the treatment of sensitive and/or troubled skin.
This liquid moisturizer provides sufficient nutrients and deep moisture to sensitive or troubled skin. A perfectly balanced concentration of active ingredients provides an antibacterial and anti-fungal effect. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen, activates the cells, suppresses the hyper secretion of the sebaceous glands, and removes inflammation. Contains a 50% higher concentration of hyaluronic acid per ml then a dermal filler.
Main active ingredients
- 3% Hyaluronic Acid (LMWHA), a powerful humectant that helps retain moisture levels in the tissue and improve skin pliability and plumping to relieve fine lines and maintain healthy hydration levels.
- sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), If used continuously, EGF supports regular skin cell renewal, moisturizes skin, fights signs of ageing and improves skin color.
- Beta Glucan, works indirectly by activating the production of an important part of the immune system called the Langerhan cells. The Langerhan cells are important both for over-all health and youthful looking skin, since they protect the body from major infections and provide a way to repair the day-to-day wear that comes from age.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract, is a natural source of vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10, it is an excellent antioxidant, fighting premature aging and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Centella Asiatica is effective in improving treatment of small wounds, hypertrophic wounds as well as burns, psoriasis and scleroderma. The mechanism of action involves promoting fibroblast proliferation and increasing the synthesis of collagen and intracellular fibronectin content and also improvement of the tensile strength of newly formed skin as well as inhibiting the inflammatory phase of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
- Citrus Grandis Fruit extract, is rich in vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radical damage.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf extract, effective against P. acnes, a bacterium causing acne.
1. Efficacy of cream-based novel formulations of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights in anti-wrinkle treatment. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22052267
3. Ability of moisturizers to reduce dry skin and irritation and to prevent their return: http://journal.scconline.org/pdf/cc2005/cc056n06/p00427-p00444.pdf
4. Centella Asiatica in cosmetology: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3834700/
5. Skin Lightening and Wrinkle Improving Efficacy of Organic Portulaca Oleracea Extract in Skin Care Cosmetic: http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJBSBT/vol5_no5/8.pdf
6. Benefits of Trimethylglycine (Betaine) in Personal-Care Formulations.
7. Angioni A, Barra A, Cereti E, Barile D, Coisson JD, Arlorio M, et al. Chemical composition, plant genetic differences, antimicrobial and antifungal activity investigation of the essential oil of Rosmarinus officinalis L. J Agric Food Chem. 2004;52(11):3530-3535.
8. Investigation of antibacterial activity of rosemary essential oil against Propionibacterium acnes with atomic force microscopy. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17893831/